Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Facebook Login
Site Registration
Print Preview

Customer FeedBack#031

+1 vote

Aurospaces team did an excellent job cleaning my unit in 2 hours. Very good price quality balance.I Will recommend Aurospaces to others and use them again!

Name : Avinash anand

Order id : 3OXSS6ROBA

posted Nov 9, 2016 by Avinashanand

Promote This Blog
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Related Blogs
+1 vote

I hired Aurospaces to do a deep cleaning this weekend, and the results are absolutely remarkable! As someone who is not particularly good at housekeeping myself, I did not think our place could ever look this good, but Aurospaces service man went above and beyond to make our place sparkle like it was brand new. I would highly recommend Aurospaces to anyone looking for a cleaning service, and I am really looking forward to getting them to come to our unit for regular upkeep moving forward.

Name ; K Siva Prakash

Order id : Y4QB4UO13S

+1 vote

I Booked a Deep cleaning service from Aurospaces,now my house looks very beautiful ! Every little corner from top to bottom is cleaned. Things I would have never thought of cleaning are cleaned and I'm so grateful for it!. It feels great coming home to such a clean house. Thanks #Aurospaces team!

Name : Pritam

Order id : UGSVVOVIDV

+1 vote

I used Aurospaces home cleaning service when i am moving into our new house. Aurospaces team members are extremely hard working and left the bathrooms, Kitchen, floor and etc spotless. I would highly recommend Aurospaces to anyone looking for a Home cleaning service, and I am really looking forward to getting them to come to our unit for regular upkeep moving forward.

Name : Jaswant Bangera

Order id : Y5QU2F2MR0

+2 votes

This was my first time using the services from Aurospaces and I am very happy with the work they did.The workers were very efficient and on time, they did very good work. Overall I have had a good experience with Home cleaning, I would gladly use their services again if need Home cleaning, Tiles cleaning, Carpet cleaning, Plumbing services,Pest control service etc, and will definitely recommend Aurospaces to all in need of similar services.

NAME : Farzina praveen

Order Id : 1838

+1 vote

I hired Aurospaces to do a deep cleaning this weekend, and the results are absolutely remarkable! As someone who is not particularly good at housekeeping myself, I did not think our place could ever look this good, but Aurospaces service man went above and beyond to make our place sparkle like it was brand new. I would highly recommend Aurospaces to anyone looking for a cleaning service.

NAME : Shijin,

ORDER ID : 2IIM6TGW6G