Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Facebook Login
Site Registration
Print Preview

Customer FeedBack#034

+1 vote

Quick and professional service by Aurospaces team. Really well designed and built product beautifully finished, great care taken with painting the shelves and keeping everything tidy. Very highly recommended.  

Name : Deepa  

Order id : R5I19NE0UI

posted Nov 18, 2016 by Deepa

Promote This Article
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Related Blogs
+1 vote

'It was really easy to book a carpenter service from Aurospaces. They arrived quickly and fixed my door in a jiffy. Would highly recommend it.'

Nane : Ravi
Order id : KA5PFD1V3F

+1 vote

I am Really impressed by Aurospaces, from the moment I called through to the visit. Friendly, reassuring, and swift to respond. I got an appointment quickly and at the weekend so didn't have to rearrange work. They really know their stuff. I will wholeheartedly recommend to others to use Aurospaces .

Name : Manu

Order id : Y5QU2F2MR0

+1 vote

I hired Aurospaces to do a deep cleaning this weekend, and the results are absolutely remarkable! As someone who is not particularly good at housekeeping myself, I did not think our place could ever look this good, but Aurospaces service man went above and beyond to make our place sparkle like it was brand new. I would highly recommend Aurospaces to anyone looking for a cleaning service, and I am really looking forward to getting them to come to our unit for regular upkeep moving forward.

Name ; K Siva Prakash

Order id : Y4QB4UO13S

+1 vote

Aurospaces team did an excellent job cleaning my unit in 2 hours. Very good price quality balance.I Will recommend Aurospaces to others and use them again!

Name : Avinash anand

Order id : 3OXSS6ROBA

+1 vote

Aurospaces technician work is very well and service is also good.nice job Aurospaces technician keep it up.very very thanks for your service.

Name : Satyavati

Order id : 5NG5X32YFY