Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Facebook Login
Site Registration
Print Preview

CustomerFeedback#037

0 votes

Aurospaces vendors did an excellent job. They were timely and incredibly polite and helpful. They also taught me something about the carpet we have that I didn't know. We just moved in to our new home so all of our flooring was inherited. They helped us understand the type of carpet we have and did a great cleaning. We would use them again!

I would highly recommend Aurospaces to anyone looking for any service.

Name : Ayesha

Order id : E8G9ZGAUMW

posted Nov 29, 2016 by Ayesha

Promote This Blog
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Related Blogs
0 votes

1. Baking Soda and Borax Powder:

Borax is an Eco-friendly cleaner that removes stain in an effective manner. It eliminates dust and dirt particles from the carpet .Baking soda, being an excellent odor absorber, removes odor and provides freshness to the carpet.

2. Baking Soda and White Vinegar:

The mixture of white vinegar and baking soda is a tremendous cleansing agent. The two elements differ in chemical properties. vinegar is acidic, while baking soda is basic in nature. When mixed together, they produce carbon dioxide, which generates innumerous cleaning bubbles. Along with these two ingredients, you will also need normal dish washing liquid and warm water.

You can also use baking soda and warm water to clean carpets.

3. Ammonia and Vinegar:

Ammonia is an organic cleaner, but it can cause discoloration of the carpet, so check it before using it. therefore, it is important to take safety measures while using ammonia. Mixture of vinegar and ammonia make an excellent cleansing solution. Vinegar removes stain and foul smell .

4. White Vinegar, Salt and Essential Oil:

White vinegar has strong acidic properties, so it can remove strong stains which are caused due to pets. It is safe to be used on any fabric. Its freshening properties get enhanced on the addition of essential oil. The oil also assists in coping with the germs and bacteria lurking in the carpet. The salt present in this cleaner is very effective in removing stains of cranberry juice and red wine. This is one of the popular home carpet cleaners, as it provides cleanliness along with fragrance.

Alternatively, white vinegar can be combined with liquid soap and warm water to form a carpet cleaner recipe.

5. Brown Sugar and Lemon Peels:

Brown sugar and lemon peels together make the best homemade carpet cleaner. This cleaner is environment-friendly, as well as non-toxic.Along with cleansing the carpet,lemon peels also deodorize it.Brown sugar also helps mask the odor.

6. Borax Powder and Vinegar:

Borax powder is one of the superb home carpet cleaners, as it does not contain phosphate or chlorine; hence, very Eco-friendly and safe from the health point of view. 

It kills fleas by causing dehydration and infertility, thereby, making your carpet clean and infection-free. You just need borax powder, vinegar, some salt, vacuum cleaner, and steam cleaner for this method.

+1 vote

I called Aurospaces and booked an appointment for cockroach control treatment. They were on time. The service was great with excellent customer service. affordable and efficient. I will wholeheartedly recommend to others to use Aurospaces .

Name : Aniket

Order id : SM4IZ6U069

+1 vote

We had a problem with our Samsung dryer. Aurospaces technician was on time, knowledgeable, friendly and made sure we understood how to prevent our issue from happening again. I would highly recommend Aurospaces to anyone looking for any service.

Name : Sushmi

Order Id : KWFEXGLG8X

0 votes

I recently hired Aurospaces to paint three levels of my home (including the ceilings). 
About Painting Aurospaces employees did an excellent job and we are very pleased with the results. The level of service they provided far exceeded our expectations and they performed all the tasks with a very high degree of professionalism. I would highly recommend Aurospaces to anyone looking for any service.

Name : Abdul

Order id : 2IIM6TGW6G