Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Facebook Login
Site Registration
Print Preview

CustomerFeedback#040

+1 vote

I called Aurospaces and booked an appointment for cockroach control treatment. They were on time. The service was great with excellent customer service. affordable and efficient. I will wholeheartedly recommend to others to use Aurospaces .

Name : Aniket

Order id : SM4IZ6U069

posted Jan 6 by Aniket

Promote This Blog
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Related Blogs
+1 vote

I am Really impressed by Aurospaces, from the moment I called through to the visit. Friendly, reassuring, and swift to respond. I got an appointment quickly and at the weekend so didn't have to rearrange work. They really know their stuff. I will wholeheartedly recommend to others to use Aurospaces .

Name : Manu

Order id : Y5QU2F2MR0

+1 vote

We had a problem with our Samsung dryer. Aurospaces technician was on time, knowledgeable, friendly and made sure we understood how to prevent our issue from happening again. I would highly recommend Aurospaces to anyone looking for any service.

Name : Sushmi

Order Id : KWFEXGLG8X

0 votes

Aurospaces vendors did an excellent job. They were timely and incredibly polite and helpful. They also taught me something about the carpet we have that I didn't know. We just moved in to our new home so all of our flooring was inherited. They helped us understand the type of carpet we have and did a great cleaning. We would use them again!

I would highly recommend Aurospaces to anyone looking for any service.

Name : Ayesha

Order id : E8G9ZGAUMW

0 votes

I recently hired Aurospaces to paint three levels of my home (including the ceilings). 
About Painting Aurospaces employees did an excellent job and we are very pleased with the results. The level of service they provided far exceeded our expectations and they performed all the tasks with a very high degree of professionalism. I would highly recommend Aurospaces to anyone looking for any service.

Name : Abdul

Order id : 2IIM6TGW6G

+1 vote

'It was really easy to book a carpenter service from Aurospaces. They arrived quickly and fixed my door in a jiffy. Would highly recommend it.'

Nane : Ravi
Order id : KA5PFD1V3F